TD O’Hara, Norman-President
Tony Dillingham, Jenks
Emily Barkley, Union
Stephanie Blackwell, Bixby
Mike Nunley, Edmond
Mike Snyder, Seminole
Jason Culler, Jenks
Kevin Romine, Whitesboro
Darren Melton, Broken Arrow
Gil Cloud, Tulsa
Bill Bays, Deer Creek
Jason Parker, Muskogee
David Gilliam , Plainview
Lynn Shackelford, Cashion
Shannon Hayes, Millwood
Brian Fitzgerald, Moore
Steve Dunn, Broken Arrow
This letter contains all materials regarding exhibitor space for the inaugural 2020 Oklahoma Athletic Directors Conference. The upcoming clinic will be held June 15-16, 2020 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The clinic headquarters will be located at the Sheraton Hotel Downtown OKC. The hotel is located at 1 N. Broadway Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73102. Phone numbers for the Sheraton are as follows: (405)235-2780
Each booth space will be $400.00. All booth space(s) require a contract and payment must be made at the time of reservation; First payee, first reserved. We cannot “save” a booth location unless your payment is included, and we will not reserve a booth by phone. The number of booths will be limited to 50 for the 2020 OADC clinic. Credit Cards will not be accepted. Booth specifics are enclosed.
Enclosed you will find the following materials:
- Contract Please fill out legibly and completely. Please make sure your contract accompanies your payment; otherwise, it will be placed on hold until both are present.
- Exhibitor Guidelines Includes all important information regarding payment, set up times, cancellations, etc.
We are asking each exhibitor to furnish 1 door prize that has a retail value of at least $50.00. We will have door prize drawings at the social in the exhibit area on Monday June 16th . AD’s must be present to win. Door prizes should be sent to: Jason Culler, c/o Jenks Public Schools, 205 East B Street, Jenks, OK 74037. Athletic Directors must be present to win all door prizes.
The Oklahoma Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association Board Members will coordinate all clinic activities, including exhibitor booth space. If you have not received a booth number, receipt and/or confirmation, contact Jason Culler at (918)299 4415 x. 2461, or firstname.lastname@example.org within fifteen (15) days upon mailing y our check.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the OIAAA President, Mr. T.D. O’Hara , at 405)364 1339, or email@example.com
Jason Culler, NIAAA Liaison
T.D. O’Hara, OIAAA President
Oklahoma Athletic Directors Convention
Clinic Dates: June 15 – 16, 2020
|June 14, 2020||June 15, 2020||June 15, 2020||June 16, 2020||June 16, 2020|
|Booth Set-up||Booth Set-up||EXHIBITOR SHOW||EXHIBITOR SHOW||Booth Break Down|
|4:00PM||8:00AM||9:00AM – 5:00PM||9:00AM – 5:00PM||9:00AM – 5:00PM|
1 North Broadway Ave
Oklahoma City, OK. 73102
- One (1) 10’x10’ booth
- 8-ft high back drapes
- 3-ft high side drapes
- One (1) 6 ft display table, draped
- Electricity Order forms will be provided with your confirmation letter and booth assignment.
- Electrical order forms should be returned to the Sheraton Hotel.
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) identification sign
- 1 Trash Can
- Wi-Fi capabilities
Exhibitors shall keep all merchandise, tables, or other materials used for display completely inside the boundaries of the space contracted for the exhibitor. Please respect these guidelines; stay in your paid booth area!
The exhibitor booth area will be open from 9 :00am to 5:00pm daily for the duration of the clinic. We will close the exhibitor hall on Tuesday from 11:30am – 1:00pm for lunch. We would like to invite all exhibitors to join the OADC for a free luncheon.
No exhibitor may assign, sublet, or apportion his/her space whole, or in part, nor exhibit any products or services other than those manufactured or handled in the normal course of his/her business, nor permit any agent or exhibitor firm to solicit business in his/her space. If special circumstances warrant an exception, permission must be obtained in writing from the OIAAA, who reserves the right to render final judgement with regard to the appropriateness of the request.
- The exhibitor’ s fees will be $400 for 1 booth, or $700 for double booth space
- No credit cards will be accepted
- Payment must accompany the exhibitor’s registration form
- Booth assignments will be made on a first come, first served basis; no phone reservations
- Checks should be made payable to the OIAAA
Cancellations and Refunds:
- Prior to May 1, 2019 A refund of booth fees, less an $80.00 service charge
- After May 1, 2019 and before June 1 Exhibitor will receive $200.00
- No refunds after June 1, 2019
All vendors must be checked in via email, or telephone conversation, by 10:00am on Friday, June 7th 2019, if you are planning to exhibit Otherwise, the company /vendor will be considered a “NO SHOW” and the space will be released with no refund.
Set-Up Times/Check In Times:
- Set up will begin June 14, 2020 at 4:00pm. The OIAAA asks that you set up your booth(s) no later than 9:00pm June 14th
- Check in will begin at 8:00am on June 15th , 2020. You will need to check in at the OIAAA board room.
- Any company that has not checked in by 9: 0 0am on Friday, June 1 5 th 2019 will be considered a “NO SHOW” and refunds will not be issued.
- If a situation arises and you will be checking in late, please call the OIAAA contact prior to June 14th
- Exhibits must be removed by 9:00pm June 16th, 2020
Representatives will receive exhibitor identification badges at Check-In. Badges will be furnished at no charge and should be worn at all times.
For those vendors with oversized equipment, please contact the Sheraton Downtown O KC to verify elevator dimensions, entrance/exit dimensions, etc…Space is limited on Freight elevators.
We are asking each exhibitor to furnish One (1) door prize. We will have door prize drawings Monday evening at the AD social in the exhibitor hall. Door prizes should be turned into the OIAAA Board room upon check in, if not mailed in advance. The prize should be a minimum equivalent to $50.00
The Hotel will be providing security for the exhibit areas, but will not be liable for lost or stolen merchandise.
The OIAAA requests that hospitality suites, or rooms, not be opened until the close of the clinic on each of the clinic days (Mon day and Tues day.)
OIAAA Contact information:
If you have any questions, please contact T.D. O’Hara , Board President, or Jason Culler, Clinic Supervisor at (918)299-4415 x. 2214.
Contract Due Date:
Contract must be received by June 1st, 2012 in order to secure your booth space. Space is provided on a first come, first served basis. Spaces will be assigned a number, and vendor will receive notice of such number, upon receiving the contract.
Thank you for your courtesy and continued support of the OIAAA